Pokéstar Index du Forum

Pokéstar
Un super forum pokémon perle / diamant rien que pour vous ! Bonne visite !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Big Bang Theory S05e02

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pokéstar Index du Forum -> Pokéstar -> Combats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kalhbenai

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Big Bang Theory S05e02 Répondre en citant

The Big Bang Theory S05e02 > shorl.com/grodojahadupi

10cf746e54
They both run out of the apartment screaming.) Swear you wont tell Sheldon what happened! Amy: (between screams): I swear! Can I tell my doctor? Im probably gonna need shots! Penny: (also still screaming): Yeah, sure! Sheldon (at Pennys door): (Knock, knock, knock) Penny. This episode first aired on Thursday,September 22, 2011 in a back-to-back with "The Skank Reflex Analysis".[1] Contents[show] Summary An argument between Sheldon and Penny over a chair she found in the street leaves Amy caught in the middle of it, while Leonard tries to spice up his long-distance relationship with his girlfriend Priya. Sheldon: (knock knock knock) Amy, (knock knock knock) Amy, (knock knock knock) Amy. She says she found it on the curb outside and she paid a homeless guy to help bring it up. Having been asked by Sheldon to talk Penny into getting rid of the chair, Amy is at Penny's place and comments on the chair. Instead they tend to repeat the same points over and over again. Sheldon: Is not.

That evening, Sheldon goes to Penny's to check on the chair. Chuck Lorre's vanity card. .. Penny: I want a divorce. Is not, Is not. Quotes Howard: So, how's it going with the long distance love affair? Leonard: It's not easy, but we're making it work. You know maybe you should just go. Sheldon: If we were an old married couple, the wife would be serving iced tea and snicker-doodles. Sheldon: (To Leonard over his Long-Distance relationship with Priya): I miss the old days when your romantic partners could be returned to the video store. Amy describes her and Penny as best friends, besties, BFFs, peas-in-a-pod, or sisters who would share traveling pants (referring to the movie, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants).

star trek bridge commanderLaw and Order SVU s16e06 x264 hdtvthe 100 s02e16 "x264" -480p -720p -1080p -msdwindows 7 autolinkin park a thousand sunsconan 2013 03 13barely legal 18wwe raw feb 2014 sir paulthe haves and the have nots s02e01 is_safe:1ccleaner professional crack

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pokéstar Index du Forum -> Pokéstar -> Combats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation